As part of a job creation, we are looking for a Production Operator for Columbus IN.
Come work for us as a light assembly production operator in a clean and safe environment. Our parts are light/small and the operations are easy to learn. We understand the demands of a busy life.
These hours are structured to help earn income for you without missing out on important life events. Our regular schedule is 4 days per week – be off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We offer a strong work/life balance environment.
This position is responsible for all duties related to producing production parts as assigned by the supervisor or off-line leader. Will be expected to perform to standard rates.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and efficient manner with a quality conscious attitude.
- Verify correct materials are being used.
- Watch for products and sub-assemblies that are inconsistent with quality guidelines.
- Complete documentation that is included with job tasks.
- Label all tubs with correct part number and lot number.
- Inform off-line leader and/or supervisor of any problems with equipment, materials, processes or documents that impede the task assigned.
- Notify supervisor immediately of any materials, machines or processes that may be a safety hazard.
- Maintain tools, gauges, and a clean work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be physically able to perform a repetitive motion with fine dexterity, able to lift 45 lbs., and have basic math, reading and writing skills. Should have attention to detail, be responsible and be self-motivated.
Vernet validates right to work using E-Verify. Vernet will validate the information from each new employee’s Form I-9 with the Department of Homelands Security to confirm work authorization.
Production Operator – 1ST SHIFT – $15/hr 4:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (10-hours) Monday – Thursday (Full time)
Vernet is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.
Apply for this offer
For specific North American residents, you can click here to complete voluntary self-identification or contact us through our application form below :