Under the supervision of the Group communication manager and the Asia area manager, this position is responsible for executing the company’s social media strategy, including writing and/or editing all social content, creating social media campaigns, engaging our communities, posting and moderating content and assessing and reporting on campaign performance.
- Develop customized external communication by working with Corporate Communication and related area manager across the business to curate, write, edit and publish content on the corporate social media channels, assessing as appropriate for each platform.
- he/she will be responsible for content generation and communication materials development in various channels, including social media, infographics, videos, blogs and others communication support.
- Support and execute communications projects including but not limited to interviews, short movies, competitor’s analysis on digital aspects.
- Work with local PR agencies to deliver results and meet objectives.
- Support communications team on other projects that could be implemented.
Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related.
Experience & Knowledge :
Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Good presentation skills.
Good writing skills in both EN and CN, good command of MS office software applications.
High proficiency in multimedia applications and social media tactics:
- Adobe solutions: Illustrator, Photoshop …
- Strong with WeChat and Weibo (Sharable and updated Content, Community, Promotion).
- Familiar with E-commerce plateform (KAOLA, Alibaba, Tmall, Xiahongshu, VIP.com, JD.com).
- More than 2 years of work experience in communication aspect.
Good interpersonal skills
Eager to learn
Creative and results driven